- Diaphora - is a program diffing plugin for IDA / Ghidra: https://github.com/joxeankoret/diaphora
- Vagrant box with binary analysis tools: https://github.com/Hamz-a/binanalysisbox
- Homepage: https://www.frida.re/
Dynamic instrumentation toolkit for developers, reverse-engineers, and security researchers.
- Homepage: https://angr.io/
Python framework for analyzing binaries. It combines both static and dynamic symbolic ("concolic") analysis, making it applicable to a variety of tasks.
- GitHub: https://github.com/hugsy/gef
GEF - GDB Enhanced Features for exploit devs & reversers
Supports editing NES, SNES, Genesis, PCE, GG, WS/C, GB/C, MSX 1+2, NGP/C, SMS, and GBA graphics.
ProcDump is a Linux reimagining of the classic ProcDump tool from the Sysinternals suite of tools for Windows. ProcDump provides a convenient way for Linux developers to create core dumps of their application based on performance triggers.
- mleak - small memory leak tracer for C programs: https://github.com/hyc/mleak